JOB JOB JOB JOB JOB JOB JOB


Hello my name is Marina and today in this presentation, i’m to talk about to my future job that i like in my life, but this is approximation, because I don’t have no idea about to my life.
I like the animals since in my infancy, especially the dogs and the cats.
Nevertheless I see and analyze most characteristics and qualities of the cats, because I been two cats and this experience was exciting and curious of this animals. The most that I like to the cats is mystery and independent. Therefore I would work in a place to take care of cats.
I think that the quality of this job is the responsibility, patience, consciousness and mostly love.
I wouldn't like a job with other animals for example a exotics animals as serpents, spiders, etc.
Unfortunately in this capitalist country the money is the object and the desire, but the sadde thinks is the social motor of the persons, but this is other history. Nevertheless, still exist persons that behave for vocation and passion, mostly isn´t a social valued job. I don´t talk about of this job, I talk to the jobs social accepted no important, because we are a elitism society.


Comments

Popular Posts