Today I’m talk about emergent team in this traditionalist country as is Chile. I’m talk to the discrimination, this cultural action and social rooted in the persons.
Firstly the types of discrimination so many types, but I mention some discrimination: labour; sexual; racial; religious; ideological. Now for actually added the indigenous and immigrant.
Is so difficult answer which is most pellagrous and worse, because every discrimination involves different groups that don’t like the society.
Nevertheless I talk to the immigrant discrimination, because is a peak team result of the loudly in this society.  The curious is that Chile replica this action, when we are origin of the immigration.
Pitifully this action we take as natural and part of identity the discriminate against the native root of Latin-American and the other country first world, but is copy of the powers of the world. It is a paradox; because we are all the same i. e. we are all from Latin-American.
I hope this behavior finishes, because we separate the continent and implicate more inequality, misfortune and unhappiness at the continent how historic always we experienced.
When I read new this blog, I’m sense the dependence theory thorough for Cardoso and Faletto.

Comments

  1. Together we can work in this social problem! I love you<3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts