Hi friendships, today I’m talk about to my favorite actions and many activities I like to do in my free time. The most activities that I like is in the period of summer is walk to the hill, because I like go to the campsite with my friends admire the natural world; the other is swim in the pool especially in the house of my godmother and godfather located in the commune of Paine. This action is the best, because this house is the joining together to the family, we share interesting conversations with delicious food and something for drink.
Furthermore, the others activities that I like is listen to music, because since my infancy I listen many song for different  groups, this pleasure I get for my brother, because his man is the person that I know that know most song of this world. Is for that we like go to festival and celebration of the music. For example The Frontera festival, the permanent refreshment stands and beer of festival.
Unfortunately this actions before explain I can´t do in the winter, because is difficult make for the cold and the rain and the most activities is in the free air. But the there is other activities as is read novel and books of the social history, for example of Chile and the other activities is play cards, especially “cara de caca”.

Comments

  1. in the winter we can eat a lot and play "care de caca",

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love play "care kk" is the best play!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, the "Frontera festival" is very near of my house, in the Municipal stadium of La Florida. Someday I will go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think cara de caca its a funny and incredible game!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts